Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fax S60 Software

Are you looking for a fax software options for s60? Nowadays there are limited options in the market, and to tell you the truth, from what I‘ve tried, there are no true strong competitors. Still, I have heard about MobileFAX as a somewhat workable alternative. I gave up using mobile faxing a while ago, opting now to get notifications to my phone via Ringcentral Fax, which is a paid Internet fax service.

Still, being able to send and receive faxes from a Symbian mobile phone sounds pretty interesting, and I just hope a great alternative is coming our way. Check this about about MobileFax:

It will enable your fax number of your SIM to receive incoming fax in the inbox and outbox messages and let you to view and print faxes through a IRDA or Bluetooth printer.

No comments: